Saturday, March 10, 2012

Well, today is Saturday, March 10, 2012.  I slept in and am waiting for my husband to make his absolutely delicious waffles.

I wanted to let you all know that I.m starting a new career at 69.  I figure age has nothing to do with it, it.s actually in your mind.  I work full time now and get up every day like everyone else and go to work and I really would like to do something at home and make the money I need so that I can retire.  I'm getting kind of tired of that every day grind.

I'll keep you posted as to how this works.  I'm in the reading stage now to learn how to do it and hopefully, sometime next week I can begin actually putting it into action.  I'm excited and hopefully it will work.  Till the next time, take care and be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment