Friday, March 26, 2010

My Arm

  1. I fell and broke my right arm on Feb 27th.  I posted a picture of what it looked like from the back a few days after I did it.  Jim took me to the emergency room the day it happened.  They took some x-rays and told me to make an appt with an orthopedic surgeon.  They gave me a number to call and lo and behold it was the surgeon that put a new knee in for me in June, 2009.  So, he made an appt for me to get a CT-Scan on Monday, March 15th.  I see him again on March 31st and as far as I am concerned, that's not soon enough.  I have been living on pain pills since this happened and I realize he has to wait until the swelling goes down, but boy it hurts.  He also said he wanted to see the CT-Scan to determine whether he should as he put it, glue the pieces to a metal plate in my shoulder.  Oooooo, how scarey is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment