Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

We went to Bob and Blanche's house in Palm Springs for Easter. Bob is Dee's son, who is my best friend and I have been spending most all holidys for years with her family. They have all become a part of me, as I have bo family, haven't for many years.We had prime rib, ham and turkey. Everyone brought something to go with the meat, I brought deviled eggs. It was yum!


We all felt the earthquake and the water in the pool was a salt water wave lol. Jim is so funny, he jumped from his chair and came running over to me telling me we were having an earthquake and to do something, but I had lemon meringue pie and so did Blanche whom I was sitting with and we weren't going anywhere. It wasn't bad where we were anyway. 

Here's Blanche, in white, the hostess with the mostest LOL




So, all in all it was a nice day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Pat, you're wrong. I didn't panic. I was merely rushing to get you out from under the patio ceiling, knowing that your broken shoulder would have hurt more were the roof to cave in...By the way, you never told them that it was the magnitude 7.2 quake and that we were just 90 miles from the epicenter...the earth quaked for 30 seconds at least, and the water in the pool was like a shaky blue jello. Jeez. Californians!

    ReplyDelete